Terms and Conditions of ticket purchase
The Metzeler (“Client” or “Us”) Camping Village is operated on its behalf by the Headline Group (“Organiser”). By ticking that you have read the Terms and Conditions you agree to the following:
- Please read this section as it is important that you understand what you are agreeing to.
- Nothing in this section limits or attempts to limit the Client’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by the Client or its agents negligence; or
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any breach of the obligations implied by Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
- Losses for which it is prohibited in Section 7 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 to limit liability; or
- Any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude the Client’s liability.
- Subject to the above clause the Client shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the agreement:
- loss of profits;
- loss of sales or business;
- loss of agreements or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
- loss of damage to goodwill; and
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to the aforementioned clause the Client’s total liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the agreement shall be no more than to refund the amount paid by you to the Client and/or the Organiser.
- The terms implied by sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the agreement..
- The Client does not accept responsibility for anything that adversely affects your stay at the Metzeler Camping Village that is outside of its reasonable control. These circumstances are known as ‘Force Majeure’ events and are circumstances that the Client could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such circumstances include (but are not limited to) war, civil unrest, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, foot and mouth disease, cancelation of any of the motorcycle races and all other similar events outside of the Client’s control. The Client and its agents will endeavour to manage any issues caused as a result of a Force Majeure event but shall be under no obligation to do so and shall not be liable to you for any losses caused by a Force Majeure event.
The following conditions apply regarding cancellation of your booking, which includes any extras purchased. Cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client does not accept cancellations by telephone.
- A full refund will be issued for cancellations made from date of booking up to 1st January 2017.
- 50% will be refunded for cancellations made from 2nd January to 1st February 2017.
- No refund applies for any cancellations made from 2nd February 2017 onwards.
Any refunds will be made within 10 working days of receiving your written cancellation.
The Client wants you to have an enjoyable stay at the Metzeler Camping Village, but should you have cause for complaint, please notify a member of the Organiser’s staff immediately, who will try to resolve the issue and advise you of their complaints procedure. The Client asks you to note that if you do not give us the opportunity to resolve the problem by reporting it onsite, the Client may not be able to deal with any complaint on your return and your rights to claim may have been reduced or forfeited.
You always have the possibility to contact Metzeler directly by mail: email@example.com
Other Important Information
- Any photographs, descriptions or advertising the Client issues, and any descriptions or illustrations contained on the website, are issued or published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Metzeler Camping Village. They do not form part of the contract.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the offending term will, to that extent only, be severed from the Terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the Client fails at any time while these Terms are in force, to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if it does not exercise any of its rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not mean that the Clients has waived such rights or remedies and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. Any waiver of a default by the Client does not mean that it will automatically waive any subsequent waiver by you. No waiver by the Client of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it expressly says that it is a waiver and it tells you so in writing.
- A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 except for any associated or affiliated company of the Client.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without the Client’s prior written consent. The Client can transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations relating to these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Metzeler Camping Village is operated on behalf of the Client by The Headline Group Limited
Metzeler Village, c/o. The Headline Group Ltd, Arruga House, 35a Millstone Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire LE1 5JN.